The cost of debt review
Debt review is not free, but let us have a look at the cost of debt review and how it is structured to benefit you.
The cost of debt review is regulated by the National Credit Act. This Act states that a Debt counsellor is entitled to a fee equal to the consumers repayment amount but not exceeding R 6000
This means that if your debt review repayment is R2569.76, our fee will be equal to that
If however your debt counselling repayment is R8965.21, our fee is only R6000
NEVER PAY ANY DEBT COUNSELLOR DIRECTLY
MOST OF YOU READING THIS WILL BE DOING SO BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO THROW AROUND, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE PAID YOUR DEBT RIGHT?
Debt counselling pays for itself by way of your monthly repayments. The first repayment is allotted for the debt counselling fee. There are no “extra” costs that you have to pay. Just start paying your PDA repayments
Thank you for assisting us with our debt problems. Your reduced repayment plan saved us. Thumbs up!!
No more calls from creditors and spare money at the end of the month. I am glad I decided on Debt review
My car was about to be repossessed and you stop it. Thank you for your fast and friendly service
Baie dankie vir julle vinnige en professionele hulp. Ek kan nou weer asem haal terwyl ek weet my skuld word betaal.
I did not know where to turn to. Debt was swallowing us. Thank you for assisting us so fast
More on the cost of debt review
- Debt counsellors are entitled to a maximum of R 6000 plus VAT for single applications and R6000 plus VAT for a joint application.
- The Act allows for the following payment of Debt counsellor fees as well as Legal fees.
- The first payment made by the PDA will pay the debt counsellors fee
- The second payment will pay the legal fees
- The third payment will be the first payment that creditors receive. This is done so that consumers don’t have to pay any money that they might not have up front, and to make the process affordable.
debt review South Africa |ncr debt review|debt review companies|debt counselling fees|debt counselling south africa|national debt counsellors|debt review process|debt consolidation companies|consumer debt help|debt counselling process|debt counselling nelspruit |debt relief|consolidate debt|debt solutions
Cape Town, Western Cape, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, Johannesburg Randburg, Soweto, Gauteng, Pretoria, Upington, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, Pietermaritzburg Brakpan, Benoni, Ellisras, Tembisa, Centurion, East London, Polokwane